Updated 28th September 2019.
The Site is owned by Ting Tang Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 11947709 whose registered office is at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN (referred to below as “TingTang”).
References to “we”, “us” & “our” should be construed as referring to TingTang ourselves or acting through a third party appointed by us, unless the context requires otherwise.
2. Use of the Site
Use of Site as a Trade Customer
Use of Content
All copyright & all other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software, trade marks, logos & other materials on the pages of the Site (“the Content“) are owned by TingTang or are reproduced on the Site with permission of the relevant rights owner. Those works are protected by copyright laws & treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without TingTang’s prior written consent, except:
- as stated at clause 4 below; and
- to read, view, print, download & (where appropriate) listen to & watch the Content of an individual page of the Site for your private & personal use only, provided that all copyright, trade mark & other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copy of these materials are retained, you only make one copy (electronically or otherwise) of any of the Content & you do not modify the copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, including using any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
The names, images & logos identifying TingTang & its projects, products & services (including, without limitation, the names “Ting Tang Limited”, “Ting Tang” & those of third parties, are proprietary marks of TingTang and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks & TingTang reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
TingTang may permit Trade Customers to use certain specified Content in relation to their promotion of the Products. In such circumstances, you may use the content strictly only in accordance with the terms of TingTang’s approval. Please note that TingTang’s agreement to use the Content (and/or TingTang’s name or any other intellectual property rights) shall be valid only if given in writing & shall be subject to the terms of any approval.
3. Prohibited Use
Without limitation to the provisions of clause 2, you specifically agree that you may not use the Site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site;
- to make available personal data about any person other than yourself;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for use through the Site;
- to impersonate any other person or entity or to provide inaccurate information;
- in any way which is abusive, vulgar, racist, sexist, defamatory, sexually orientated or obscene or which may harass, distress, embarrass or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use & enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes Content;
- to transmit or re-circulate any Content to any third party;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from any copies of any Content made in accordance with these terms;
- for any commercial purpose, including advertising of your business or products; or
- in any way that might bring TingTang, or their distributors, affiliated charities & other organisations into disrepute.
4. Linking to the Site
- You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair & legal & does not damage TingTang’s reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our or TingTang’s part unless, & to the extent that, TingTang has given its prior written approval.
- You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. Warranties & Liability
- We have taken care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the Content. The Content has been included in good faith & is for your general information only & does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by TingTang & is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS & OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE taking (or refraining from taking) any step BASED UPON THEM. All conditions, warranties, terms & undertakings express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in respect of the provision of the Content are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- TingTang does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes & platform in order to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We may update the Site from time to time & may change the Content at any time. However, please note that any of the Content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, & we are under no obligation to update it.
- The Site may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Sites“). Neither we nor TingTang either endorse or take responsibility for the availability or content of Third-Party Sites & will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third-Party Sites. If you decide to use these links to access Third Party Sites you do so at your own risk.
8. Advertising & Sponsorship
The Site may contain third party advertising & sponsorship & advertisers & sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international & national law. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
9. Competitions & Prizes
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws & promotions on the Site. In each case these will be subject to additional competition terms which will be made available on the Site.
On certain parts of the Site, we may require you to register & provide certain information about yourself & where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current & complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data“) & (b) maintain & promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to keep it true, accurate, current & complete.
You must be aged 18 or older to register with this Site.
11. Submission of Information/Data
Where information (including sensitive financial or personal information) is provided to TingTang (whether directly through the Site or otherwise) you accept that these methods of communication cannot be 100% secure. TingTang does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damages (other than liability for death or physical injury arising out of the negligence of TingTang, or its officers or any liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) arising from the misuse or loss of data or information submitted by you to TingTang, whether directly through the Site or otherwise.
12. Your Username & Password
If you register on the Site, you will be allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your personal Site account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username & password, & are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your Site account.
You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Site account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com & (b) ensure that you exit from your Site account at the end of each session. We cannot & will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
13. Contacting TingTang
14. Other important terms
This Site is operated by Ting Tang Limited (Company No. 11947709) registered office address at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2BN